Hot Pepper Seed Powder 300 gr.
It has an important place among spice products.
It is produced outside the understanding of presenting dried peppers to the consumer by grinding.
100% Hot Pepper Seed Flour
– It has an important place among spice products.
– Oneva Hot Pepper Seed Flour is produced outside the understanding of grinding dried peppers and presenting them to the consumer.
– Oneva reduces the oil of hot pepper seeds to 8% by cold pressing method in its production with a different process.
– Afterwards, its moisture is reduced and it is thinned up to 60-80 microns in special mills.
The resulting product;
- 100% natural
- Rich in fiber and protein
- Contains 46% fiber
- Contains 18% protein
- Contains 28% crude cellulose
- It is very rich in the antioxidant called capsaicin.
- It has vitamins A, E, K, especially vitamin C.
- gluten free
- No additives or preservatives
- Chemical and heat treatment not applied
Oneva also offers all these special values in highly protected and safe glass jars.
Warnings: Store in a cool and dry place.
- You can add it to your meals and prepare special recipes.
- You can add it to your sauces.
- You can mix it with other oils to create special flavors.
- You can consume it in between meals by adding it to yogurt.
- You can use it in bakery products
- It provides excellent consumption for vegans with its vegetable protein and gluten-free structure.
Our product in the range of 60-80 microns will provide you with a homogeneous mixture and ease of use in targeted nutrition culture and in all the forms of use.